The EnduroKA Series is designed for competitors participating in a Ford KA Mk1 1300cc (produced between 2002 and 2008). It is a series designed to exhibit driving excellence and car control in the absence of vehicle and technical development.
KAs will be expected to be presented in a racing livery.
Cars must be standard with the exception of:
- Control suspension (shocks and springs)
- Control front brake pads
- Control tyres
- Control roll-cage
Enforced standardised parts will ensure an equal and fair playing field. All control items will be available to purchase via Burton Power (0208 518 9131)
EnduroKA features a mix of 5/6 hour races, with a highlight 12 hour summer race and a 500 minute season finale. The series visits some of the best circuits in the UK, giving a varied and diverse endurance experience. Each car must have a minimum of two and maximum of four drivers for an event of less than 12 hours. For events of 12 hours of more, each car must have a minimum of three and maximum of six drivers.
- For races of six hours or less, 3 mandatory driver change pits stops must be made
- For races of six hours or less no driver may drive for longer than two hours and ten minutes continuously and must rest for at least one hour between driving stints
- For races of more than six hours, no driver may drive for longer than 3 hours continuously and must rest for at least one hour between driving stints
- For races of more than six hours, no driver may drive for more than 60% of the race duration in total